Saturday, September 18, 2010

4 Years

Well today marks the anniversary of the day I left my job to follow my dreams to be a famous model, actor and singer.
In that time I have had some huge ups and some crazy lows, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Over the years I have worked in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, just to name a few, Shooting for Top Magazines, clothing lines, book covers, posters, billboards, and so much more.
In the beginning, at the age of 23, I started as a model and working in Toronto, within six months I had worked several times in the states and was starting to really get things going, after about two years I had worked for almost 100 clients and shot in NYC, and La.
The opportunity then came up to co-write and release my first full length album (as the lead singer of a band) we released the album, and toured, it was really great and a wonderful learning experience.
While we were still promoting the record I had several TV opportunities come up so as I felt that I had put a lot of time and effort into touring and had reached a lot of people, and I was ready to move onto another new chapter.
At that point I shot as one of the leads of TMN's "Body Language" , appeared as a judge on "Last Bride Standing", and also shot several other guest spots as well as many commercials and music videos.
Hot on the heals on the tv success, once again I was brought back to music, but while still keeping part of my focus on TV/Movies, and modelling.
Now I am about to release my debut solo single, and am getting ready to shoot another movie, as well as shooting for several new clients in the coming weeks.
I have had so many amazing opportunities and travelled all over and met some wonderful people, and even though I don't live in a huge mansion and have 100 million dollars, life is truly BEAUTIFUL, and as always, I am very excited for the future!!!
Mark

1 comment:

akida29 said...

Good for you. Life is too short to not reach out and try to get what you want. Here's to many more years of catching your dreams! <3