Thursday, June 28, 2007

HelloMoto

This Past weekend was Pride in Toronto, and I was there working as a Motorola Man.
Let me tell you that was quite the experience. I must of had my picture taken 3000 times over the weekend, I met a lot of really nice people who were just there to have a really great time and celebrate with other like minded people.
I really had a wonderful time even though I was working, and the painting part of it wasn't so bad, it was just a bitch to get off(see image below).
All and all is was a great time and the product we were promoting is part of the red campaign that the singer, Bono started so it raises money for Aids research in Africa, as a portion of the proceeds of each phone sold goes to the cause.
Having a great time while doing something good, it doesn't get much better than that!
P.s. I am Desi(red)

No comments: