Monday, April 30, 2007

Casting Season

Casting Casting Casting... I feel lately like that is what takes up most of my time. In the past few weeks I have gone on castings for a CD cover, TV show host, two print campaigns, a watch commercial as well as an optical commercial and a runway show and many more.
I have also been booking a fair bit of work. I shot a commercial for a Asian restaurant, a music video for a new artist, a book cover, a new shoot for my portfolio and a boxing shoot for a photographers website.

It is always hard that you never know what your next job will be......but what a ride it has been so far, and this is just the beginning. I am sure that the summer will bring more adventures in this crazy world that will only become more exciting as time passes.


Mark

No comments: